Tabs

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Today's "Life Adventure"

So I am sitting here in my living room, trying to figure out what the heck to do with myself. It's pouring rain outside, and I am just not in the mood to be all cold and wet right now. It's Wednesday, no job call back, I have applied to several other job positions and no bites. Oh I wish I had a job. I want to feel needed again, I want to feel successful, I want to have money :), but most of all, I just want to have something to do!! For the first month of moving here and having time to get setteled and being able to cook all these awesome meals for my husband, it was way fun and nice to have a break from work. I am now going on my 3rd month of being jobless, we have both gotten fat with all those delicious meals, and I am starting to get stir crazy!! What does one do with all of this time?? Someone with no money, no kids, no pets, and no friends in town? I guess the scrapbooking is coming out! That will just have to occupy my time for now. At least yesterday and the day before I got to help a women out by taking her kids for a while so she could finish moving into her new home, and I went to try to help clean her house the next day. Service truly is a wonderful instrament to get your mind out of self pitty, but now what? I have served, the job is over and here I am again wondering, What next?! As I am typing, John calls me from work and says he is going to swing by home for some lunch today! Yay!! It will be the highlight of my afternoon, having someone to talk to. hahaha, ok I'm just being rediculous, Things will get better, my days will be more interesting I'm sure. So until then... on to the scrapbooking.

1 comment:

Amanda Pettey said...

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but even after you do have kids, you have to get used to being really bored in between naps, holding crying,& sleeping baby, staying near enough no one gets hurt, holding crying baby, holding crying baby, feeding baby... Sorry, I've had a rough day holding my crying 12 month old. Even still, I wouldn't change it for a high paying job.
I do hope until baby times, you are able to get a job though, I'll keep you in my prayers.